Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall for real









This is what fall really looks like - I love the colors of the leaves! One good thing Illinois has to offer is great, beautiful fall weather. 

If you saw my fall favorites video, I featured this cardigan as a great/quick outfit maker. Seriously throw it with anything and your good. My roommate/ also my professional papparazzi suggested to start belting scarfs. So I planned my whole outfit around her suggestion. :) Enjoy.

Kait :) 

outfit deeds: 

Pants: Express
tank: Express
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Gap City Flats
Bag: urban outfitters
Jewelry: F21, Tiffanys, Nordstrom, Urban outfitters, Express
Scarf: Express
Belt: The Limited 

4 comments:

  1. You look great dear! Love the outfit!

    ♥ from Garment Traveling
    http://garmentraveling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this outfit! perfect for fall!
    :) Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!I love how you belted it. Ill have to try it sometime! are your streets seriously cobblestoned??? love it!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your dark hair with that leopard print scarf - it almost makes your hair look even longer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)