Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pop O color











The fall weather got cold real quick. I wasn't even expecting to take blog pics today but my wonderful roomy offered so we ran outside to quickly take pics. I bought these sock yesterday at Target and I'm obsessed. I have been loving the "sock sticking out of boot" trend, and finally decided to take my turn doing so. I got these puppies for 3 bucks!  Seriously a steal. I was going outside to take pics, and my roommate suggested a pop of color. I grabbed this red heat on a whim, and ended up loving the way it transformed the look of the photos. My head also thanks her for the extra warmth :) 

outfit deeds: 
jeggings: target
Shirt: F21
jacket: f21
necklace: nordstrom
Boots: boutique in LA
Hat: Urban Outfitters
socks: TARGET! :) 


8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the hat, and your bag too! I'm also loving the sock trend right now. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! Love your striped shirt! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your hat!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the shirt and necklace had a masculine feel to the outfit, but the purse and hat are totally cute and girly.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially love the hat and the stripes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pictures! Love your chain also!

    iLylyloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love beanies with a passion. I especially love the color of this one. :D This entire outfit is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)