Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Truth is
















Truth is, this dress was really difficult to style! The greenish/gold color makes it difficult to know whether to wear brown, black, etc.. so i just decided... heck lets try all colors! I even added a little silver :) Hodgepodge is better than matchy matchy right? 
I bought this dress at Plato's and have only worn it a few times. The weather was BEAUTIFUL so i thought why not wear a dress!? I've also been on a belt crazy lately, but I have found a bunch in my closet I forgot I had so I am having fun with that. 

outfit deeds: 
dress: thrifted
shoes: sam edelman
jacket: F21
Purse: Foreign Exchange Boutique
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Belt: Nordstrom

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I really love it. You look so good. And I love your shoes too. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch is sooo cute!!!!
    love the colors of this outfit
    :) Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth is....you're stunning and this outfit is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit looks really pretty. My favorite part is the bangles! And the lighting is gorgeous, it really must have been a nice day!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)