Friday, November 18, 2011










This is what I wore yesterday. I loved how the teal popped with this polka dot. I'm really into layering right now. And I love layering crazy things together. This outfit started originally just with the cardigan and the button up, but I added the graphic underneath to finish the whole layered look. 
I bought these awesome boots at Plato's Closet for $16!! They were Chinese Laundry, Never been worn! 
That's what I call a good day. 

Also I got this enormous watch from this outdoor market in LA called "Santee Alley", which should really be called shady alley.. seriously kind of scary. But it was only ten dollars! On the face of the watch it says "The blingster" which is rather fitting.  So I think it was worth risking my life.. right? 


OUTFIT DEEDS
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Button up: Thrifted
Graphic T: Express
Jeggings: Target
Boots: thrifted - Chinese Laundry 


10 comments:

  1. I love this layering look! :) I adore the teal against the polka dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka-dots! So much fun! And that watch? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit would drive me nuts- a tight cardigan over a loose fitting button up- i'm feeling uncomfortable just thinking about it.

    It looks cute though- i give you props for somehow wearing this and not getting annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your teal top + the polka dots! They look so cute and they remind me of Tiffany & Co. for some reason :) I guess you shine like a diamond with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! (:

    iLylyloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the layering going on here! And that teal cardigan is such a pretty color!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The polka dots remind me of Katy Perry, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colours & t-shirt :)
    Following.
    Sick blog header too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these layers! I have a very hard time layering, I always feel like I am playing dress up or something. BTW, that watch is serious business. I love the giant square face!
    www.scorchingstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)