Tuesday, November 15, 2011

KopyKatKait - Rachel Zoe

So I mentioned earlier on my blog that I have been obsessing over Rachel Zoe lately so I decided to do my next blog feature of KopyKatKait on Rachel Zoe. I love how she makes faux fur so chic, and I recently bought this fabulous fur vest from Express.
I love these two looks of Rachel, which inspired my outfit below! Enjoy :)




My version 






























Ps.... here's the funniest video to leave you with.. of Rachel Zoe'isms. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhTiSkHhblY

OUTFIT DEEDS: 

Pants: Gap
Fur: express
Jacket: Francescas
Purse: Kaitlyn Boutique 




9 comments:

  1. I have a bit of an obsession with Rachel Zoe. Her style is absolute perfection. I love the way you styled your look too, you look great!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally channeling Rachel in this outfit! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty. I'm in love with your style. For reals. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah: I know isn't she so fabulous!? I cant get enough of her style :)

    Wendy: You are too sweet :) I try haha

    Jessica: your comments are so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant even begin to tell you how much I love your wardrobe :)

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great vest. love how you styled it with the zigzag top. great blog. following. :)

    xoxo,
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the faux fur + chevron!! You are definitely stylin' (maybe even better than Rachel - but we'll say it quietly)!

    xo~sam

    P.S. Thanks for the sweet words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like twin sister of Rachel Zoe now :-)

    Just to let you know, I stumbled across your blog from a fashion blogger blog.Cared in following blogs via GFC?
    Check out my blog, let me know if you like it, maybe
    we can follow each other. Looking forward to see you there. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for your sweet comment!! i'm following you now :) it would mean the world to me if you followed me back !! xoxo
    http://nancytang0403.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)