Friday, November 11, 2011

"So Major"












I have been watching way too much Rachel Zoe lately, and all I want to do is wear all black and fur. I caught myself saying " I die" when I was looking at a really great top yesterday. I think that means I need to stop watching so much television. 
I've had this sweater for almost two years and I ironically bought it in the summer. I have loved the "layering chunky sweaters" trend and decided to try it out with this summer tunic I've had to make a more fallish outfit :) 

THIS IS SO MAJOR! 

ok i'm done :) 


OUTFIT DEEDS: 
leggings: Zella for Nordstrom
flats: Gifted
Tunic: H&M 
Sweater: Kaitlyn Boutique
Necklace: Belt worn as a necklace from The Limited




2 comments:

  1. Cute as always :) Ha ha ha..."I die"...that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said "I die" the other day and it just felt so... awkward! Hahah! You look super cute though, love the sweater

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)