Monday, October 31, 2011

Spring mixed with fall






This pink shirt is also one of my thrift store finds. I thought the pink would be fun to mix in with a chunky sweater, giving this fall outfit a little spring touch. It started to rain when I took these pictures, but since I'm so dedicated to taking pictures of myself for you guys I stuck it out :) 
Also, as mentioned on my fall favorites video, I pawned these shoes off of my sister for 10 bucks! Brand new Sam Edelman wedges. I felt like saying What are ya!? Crazy?! 
She is.. 

Outfit deeds: 
Sweater: Express
Shirt: Thrifted Ralph Lauren 
pants: Limited
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Charming Charlie

7 comments:

  1. Adore those shoes! Adore it all really...as per usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green with the pink, it's so unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! The background is so fun, and those shoes are goooorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sweater! looks very cozy and has great and cute style

    follow me on
    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love where you choose to take the pics!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wall! I know, random. I just had to let you know! Such a great place for taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)