Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Best

I worked this morning and little to my knowledge it was "spring cleaning" at the EXP. I don't know if you know how much dust a clothing store collects.. but it's a lot. I would write you all of the things i dusted, and how much fun I had doing it but i'll spare you the riveting story. So when i got home my To-Do list looked a little something like this:

1. Nap
2. Wash hair
3. Paint Nails

ha.. truthfully that's what I wrote down :) and truthfully all i did was wash my hair. dang it.

Its been a good day of sweatpants, and lounging. But tonight I'm grabbing Chipotle (my addiction if you don't already know) with one of my cousins... ( i have about 40 cousins). I wanted something colorful and this shirt has like 4 colors in it right? ha. And then i paired it with this gem of a skirt. It's actually a dress worn as a skirt and it's actually a kids dress from Target. I haven't worn it in a while, and it feels like sweatpants in skirt form. So I'm continuing my all-day pajama look.

IMG_0470
IMG_0473
IMG_0479

OUTFIT DEEDS:
Skirt: Target kids :)
Shirt: Forever21
Flower: forever 21
Shoes: Michael Kors


Hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!Love this outfit, so chic!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)