Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rainbow





I think i managed to wear every color possible. Black and brown, red and blue, yellow in my hair. and 2 prints, cheetah and whatever my shirt is... fuzzy polka dots, or something. Sometimes you gotta mix it up a bit. 
If you wanna live on the wild side, wear black and brown. Its slightly riveting, and its super cute. Just my fashion tip for the day. 
I cant stop wearing these oxfords.. I think i've worn them everyday this week. I used to be scared of them, and now I can't take them off! They are a must have peeps! 

Outfit deeds:
Pants: Old navy
Shoes: F21
Shirt: F21
Jacket: Foreign Exchange 
Bow: Local Craft show 



Now go watch my thursday latelies video below! :) 


2 posts in one day.... this is unlike me.. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! That shirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace with the shirt in the last picture! You need to teach me your ways of clashing patterns and what not. I am definitely not good at that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)