Friday, July 15, 2011

No words


I got a new clutch! And it brings me to no words! Ain't she purrty? I talked about it on my thursday latelies a couple weeks back, and I love it! A dear friend of mine custom made the bag for me, so it makes it that much more special to me.


Bug-a-boo baby makes these amazing clutches. Here is their facebook page! check out her great products! http://www.facebook.com/pages/bug-a-boo-baby/43324055793


These pictures are pretty dark, because me and my cousin thought it was a good idea to start shooting at 7:30. But i think it kind of adds a fun flair to them. I have really been into pattern mixing lately. I love wearing two completely different prints together is some way. My shirt has a light cheetah print, and then the bag is this swirly stripe, so together it gives a lot of contrast. I love this trend because it makes you feel innovative even if you aren't even trying. 
The easiest way to pattern mix is mixing something striped, with maybe a cheetah print, or even a floral print. You may feel like you don't match but once you get over that part you end up looking very stylish :) People will notice as well! 
Also wearing one loud pattern, and then mixing in a loud color is also a fun trend as well. So wearing a animal print cardigan with a bright yellow or orange shirt is a simple way to jazz up an outfit real quick! Be tasteful about your jewelry though, you don't want to overdo it! 

Anyone else have a fun summer trend that they are loving?! let me know in the comments! :) 

3 comments:

  1. You look great, and I love the pattern on the clutch :)
    And I'm still very new to pattern mixing, but that's probably because I don't have too many patterns in my wardrobe. That reminds me, I probably should invest in some more...

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. kait. you are special. thanks for sharing your natural talent with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)