Tuesday, April 26, 2011

M.I.A. Literally

School is really winding down and the next 3 weekends of my life are going to be Jam packed including: boyfriends marathon/apartment hunting in nashville, sisters wedding, moving into new house, boyfriends graduation in nashville, and somewhere in there include finals week, about 6 projects due, 4 papers and a lack of social life... Needless to stay I'm MIA for craziness in my life! BUT i have missed blogging the last week. Here's some of what i did this weekend. Phil needed a new suit for my sisters wedding, so we went to the city (chicago) to buy him a skinny suit from Zara.
We had so much fun on our quick trip and i got to meet up with my best friend who lives up there now.
IMG_0578
IMG_0579


My cousin entered 4 garments in our ISU fashion show this weekend. Here is her and my other cousin hilary modeling one of katies designs.
IMG_0588

And me and Kate:
IMG_0584


The city, fashion show, wedding crafts, easter celebrations.. LIFE IS NUTS!

My sister whit moves out in 2 weeks and into her new house with her (almost) husband. I'm trying not to think about it or ill probably get emotional. Not to mention shes great at braiding my bangs when i'm having a bad hair day. I cant do it myself... And she loves my clothes so she basically sleeps in my closet. I'm hoping she gets bored in a few weeks and she moves back in with me so our closets can again live as one.



Hopefully I'll be able to post more consistently when life slows down!
-kait

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of you and Phil...so cute.

    Makes me so sad to think of life around Park West changing for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to let you know that I love reading your blog! the fashion photos and ideas are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)