Tuesday, April 26, 2011

long overdue!

I cant even remember the last outfit post I did!
Here is what i wore to work today! i had presentations today in this shirt and decided to switch my bottoms to something more casual. I can never find the perfect thing to pair with these pants to make me look thin.. but i just love the pants so dang much i can't part with them or part with wearing them constantly.


Apr 26, 2011
I have some fun ideas for some spring posts so stay tuned :)


OUTFIT DEEDS:
shirt: express
pants: The limited
Shoes: steve madde
Accessories: Nordstrom
Belt: Foreign Exchange

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic shirt! I love skinny pants so much — even if they make me look less skinny and more "squaty"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower- i just found your blog through A Makeup Lover! :)

    You're outfit is really cute, and you're right, the pants are awesome. Everyone needs an everyday pair, so don't worry!! :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink top :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)