Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Today I had to sit in on the Class I am a teacher's aid for called " Fashion Trends and Industry Analysis". I helped grade their "spring 2011 trend boards". And surprisingly their predictions of spring trends were pretty right on.
Here are some fun images and trends that are In this spring!!


Seems to be a Lace and Sheer obsession!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Oscar de la Renta


Photobucket

Valentino Lace





FULL SKIRTS!

Photobucket


BOLD COLORS!


Photobucket



And my favorite!! Wide Leg Trouser pants...

Photobucket


My favorite are the first two, Marc Jacobs, and Tory Burch



I found some Ready to Wear items that are pretty cute for spring going with these themes!

Photobucket

Lace Cardigan/throw


Photobucket

Lace BLAZER!!!!! AH my love of blazers is so overwhelming haha!


Photobucket

Jeffery campbell heeled gladiators


Photobucket

Clogs are still pretty much here to stay for spring!


OBSESSED WITH THESE!
by my favorite designer, Elizabeth and James.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the simplicity of this full Skirt.




Feeling unprepared for the new trends, and baring skin for spring. I am pale, and havent had one ounce of motivation to work out all winter. So this proposes a problem...Am looking forward to my feet being able to breath though! The second I can break out my sandals, I will!

-Kait

3 comments:

  1. What a fun spring! :) I made a pact with Whit that we're going to wear more skirts and dresses this summer, so this is perfect! :) Love it!!! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kait, I forgot you had a blog!!! Such a fun post! Maybe by keeping up with your blog, I can keep up with fashion a little better. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. You should blog more. I need help with my style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)