Monday, July 16, 2012

I stole Lady Gaga's shoes







Everytime I wear these shoes I get an array of reactions from people. "Can I try those on?" "Can you really walk in those?" "How much did you pay for those?!" Or my favorite was from my boyfriends dad who send a picture of them to everyone he knew from work to see what their reaction was to them.  There actually quite comfortable, and I quite like them. I do have a hard time walking up and down slopes in them. Me and my girlfriend (aka my personal popparazzi) risked breaking our ankles for some darn good burritos. Worth it. 

OUTFIT DEEDS: 
Shirt: Francesca's 
Pants: F21
Shoes: Anthro accessory store
Bag: Francesca's
Jems: Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Express, and gifted
Rings: Tiffany's, Gifted. 




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Those shoes make such an awesome statement - I'm not surprised people ask to try them on. I often wonder how people walk in them myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these shoes are amazing
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I LOVE hearing from each of you! each comment is treasured! serious! :)